Join us for a 3-day IT Management course and gain the tools you knowledge you need to manage an in-house or outsourced IT teams.
Information Technology is critical to every part of band management, but far to often leaders are left to trust external experts with little way to verify whether or not the ‘expert’ knows what they’re talking about and are operating in the best interests of the band.
All attendees will receive training materials used in the course. All students who successfully graduate will be granted an IT Management Certificates.
In this course you will learn the following skills:
- Computer Fundamentals, learning to speak the language
- IT budgeting
- IT Project Management
- IT Management planning 1, 3, 5 year plans
- How to hire technicians
- Analyze and prioritize technical certification for IT staff
- Effective communication and expectation setting for your IT staff
- Understanding market trends and how they relate to your organization
- Introduction to SharePoint, Office 365, CRM, MSP and other tools that are necessary for effective IT management.
Chris has been training technicians and technical directors for over 15 years with his award-winning companies Dial-A-Geek and Total Support. With this course, you’ll be given full access to his experience managing a team that handles over 10,000 support requests a month.